Jiwaji University (JU) is a public affiliating university in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India. The name comes from George Jivajirao Scindia of Gwalior. The university was established on 23 May 1964 and Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the President of India, laid the foundation stone of the campus on 11 December 1964. It is fully accredited by the Government of India. It started with 29 affiliated colleges and now more than 400 colleges are affiliated to it.
JU is organizing webinar “Covid-19 Challenge on Indian Tourism Industry – Remedial Measures & Issues Involved” The sessions can be equally important for Nepali tourism industry to take itself ahead.
For the registration please go click Webinar Brochure
Date: 7th-8th June 2020
Time: 10:30 AM onwards
Joining app/medium: Google meet
Log in id: email@example.com
General instructions for participants:
- Registered participants will be provided with certificates based on their attendance.
- Questions to be asked from the speaker must be sent to us via chat.
- It is mandatory for all to fill the feedback form (provided at the final day)
Instruction for joining the Webinar:
- Enter the Login ID and password on Gmail Login Window.
- Click on the streaming link.
- Join the stream.