Global College International
Please read the updated instructions [click here] carefully before you attempt the following questions.
Attempt any TEN questions (10*10=100)
- Describe different forms of tourism products.
- Market research is the starting point for all Tourism Product Development. Discuss.
- What are major principles of Tourism Product Development?
- Describe tourism destination and its characteristics
- Why the preparation of a comprehensive assessment of the destination’s overall PEST situation is necessary?
- How Tourism Development Areas play an important role in establishing Tourism Development Strategy?
- Why product portfolio, investment plan and funding are necessary for a product development?
- What products do countries offer and market, and how are they tailored to the needs of specific market segments?
- Describe factors influencing tourism product development
- Analyze Tourism Area Life Cycle to determine a destination’s competitive position?
- Circuits, routes and trails require integrated development based on specific theme for product development. Discuss
- Nepal is enriched in tourism products (abundance in nature, culture and adventure). Despite all these products Nepal fails to tap high-end tourists. What measures should Nepal take to tap quality and high-end tourists?
*Upon completion of the exam, send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, following the guidelines mentioned in the instructions.